About Westpac PayWay
Westpac is one of the leading banking institutions in Australia which provides financial services to many organisations. To facilitate users to make payments for the services, Westpac provides an online payment gateway. This can be integrated with other service platforms to streamline the process of making payments.
The Meshed platform offers payment integration with the Westpac online payment gateway called PayWay. PayWay is a simple and secure online payment solution to manage online payments. Students will be able to make payments using multiple channels like Mastercard, VISA, Credit Cards, etc. Businesses can benefit from improved cash flow, easy reconciliation, and faster invoice and bill payments.
This integration is achieved using two methods; Classic Credit Card API or REST API
The Meshed Platform Integration with PayWay supports the following functions:
- Students click on “Pay Now” for the invoices from their Student portal.
- Students use their Credit Card to process a payment.
- Invoices are marked as paid and auto-receipted in the Meshed platform.
- Students and accounts are notified via email once the payment is successful (subjected to the activation of email templates).
- PayFee report updated with the log