About Nab Transact
National Australia Bank (NAB) is one of the popular banking institutions in Australia which provides banking solutions to many organisations. To facilitate users to make payments for services, NAB provides an online payment gateway. This can be integrated with other service platforms to streamline the process of making payments.
The Meshed Platform offers payment integration with the NAB online payment gateway called NAB Transact. NAB Transact is a simple and secure way to make payments to businesses. Through this integration, Students are able to make payments for their tuition and miscellaneous fees. Payments can be made using major card types: Mastercard, VISA, Credit Cards, etc. This integration uses Direct Post API technology.
The Meshed Platform Integration with NAB Transact supports the following functions:
- Students click on “Pay Now” for the invoices from their Student portal.
- Students use their Credit Card to process a payment.
- Invoices are marked as paid and auto receipted in the Meshed Platform.
- Students and accounts are notified via email once the payment is successful (subjected to the activation of email templates).
- PayFee report updated with the log