We’ve integrated BPAY® into our Meshed systems.
BPAY is a widely recognised payment method for Australians, which makes it easy for you to invoice and receive payments from your students, while offering them an easy and secure way to pay.
BPAY can benefit your organisation in many ways
- Improve cash flow:
funds are cleared within one banking business day.*
- Easy and automated reconciliation:
BPAY payment transactions are detailed in a daily file.
- Reduce payment errors:
your students’ Biller Codes and unique Customer
- Reference Numbers are validated at the time of payment.
- Have confidence in your accounts receivable:
payments are cleared funds on settlement, meaning no dishonoured payments.
For your students
- Convenient and secure:
payments can be made in a few easy steps within the security of their online banking channels.
- Offers more flexibility over what accounts they can pay from, savings, cheque or credit accounts as determined by you.
- Greater control:
enables them to schedule payments on a date that works for them.^
The Meshed Platform Integration with BPAY supports the following functions
- Generate a Customer Reference Number (CRN) for an Applicant and/or a Student.
- Display the Biller Code and CRN on templates, for example Offer Letters and Invoices.
- Manual import of a NAB BPAY Remittance File (BRF) for payment settlement in the Meshed Platform.
* The process may vary between banks.
^ Scheduled payments are subject to systems and funds availability.